Food & Drink
Your day out would not be complete without those all-important refuelling stops. You will find many of the gardens provide refreshments, as does the village hall and village school (see your ticket on the day for details) .
This year we have Ploughman’s lunches, barbecues, Pimm's bars, cakes, ice cream and teas. Something for everyone!
Short walks throughout the village of Bayford linking gardens and places of interest are clearly marked. Usually, popular walks are between Ashendene Road and Bayford Hall, and from the Baker Arms pub via the bridle path to New Pond House.
Music is an integral part of the enjoyment of Bayford Gardens Day. In 2016, we will have more bands than ever, including steel, brass and jazz. We have singers and a choir. You can find the bands by referring to the map on your ticket at:
- Warren House: steel band - 1.30pm - 4.30pm
- Manor House: brass band - 2.00pm - 5.00pm
- New Pond: steel band - 12.30pm - 4.30pm
- Bayford Hall: brass band - 1.00pm - 4.00pm
- Broad Green wood: brass band 2.00pm - 4.30pm